MEDIA RELATION SKILLS
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROGRAM
- Understand the impact of media coverage on the organization's image and operations.
- Know and understand the operations of different organizations.
- Clearly and confidently communicate with media professionals.
- Learn media handling and management with interactive workshops and activities.
- Prepare for and manage media interviews and inquiries.
- Prepare and use effective talking points for interviews.
- Conduct successful press briefings.
- Write clear and effective press releases.
- Protect confidential information effectively.
- Build relationships with media professionals.
- Pitch stories to enhance long-term credibility for the organization.
TYPE OF TRAINING
Communicate (L2 and L3)
WHO CAN ATTEND
Personnel from Corporate sectors, Business Houses, Financial Institutes, Donor Agencies, INGOs/NGOs, Trading Houses, Media
Houses, Government Sector etc.