TEAM BUILDING AND SUPERVISORY SKILLS
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROGRAM
- Helps to understand the participants own behavioral style, recognize other behavioral styles, and be able to flex to other styles.
- Helps to examine and improve the quality of group planning, decision-making, risk-taking, and problem-solving and communication strategies.
- Helps to understand how teamwork as a strategy can be utilized to improve communication and enhance trust.
- Helps to build trust with diverse team members.
- Helps to understand each stage of team development and its impact on individual behavioral types.
- Improves the team's interpersonal communication skills.
- Helps in the execution of an action plan to ensure high-performing team behavior.
TYPE OF TRAINING
WHO CAN ATTEND
Personnel from Corporate sectors, Business Houses, Financial Institutes, Donor Agencies, INGOs/NGOs, Trading Houses, Media Houses, Government Sector etc.