|Job Description |
Assistant HR & Corporate Communication
Bachelors completed (preferably specialization in Marketing)
Experience; At least a year preferably in digital marketing sector and no prior experience is required for human resources
- Humble and must have a learning attitude.
- Good level of emotional intelligence and patience level.
- Able to work both in a team and individually.
Support department head under following activities
- Support in operational HR activities from recruitment to exit of an employee.
- Prepare various reports like attendance, employees’ mobile expenses, employees’ lunch details and the like.
- Support in organizing employee engagement activities.
- Take care of the documentation of HR activities.
- Co- ordinate with digital partner for all the social media activities.
- Content management from internal team and liaise with the digital partner for the creation of marketing collaterals.
- Make lead generation report and look into various aspects of insights of Facebook and landing pages along with websites.
- Occasional comment moderation.
- Track the budget expenditure for the overall digital marketing.
- Co-ordinate for venue branding and press release for the program conducted.
- Actively involve in preparation of collaterals of external communication like flex, brochure, pamphlets etc.
- Take care of the documentation of Corporate Communication activities.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV with cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 05, 2020. Kindly note that, only shortlisted candidates would be contacted by October 06, 2020 for the further process of recruitment.
|Please post your resume at email@example.com |