The Master of Business Administration (MBA) course is focused to those graduates who have developed the self-reflective mindset, the analytic mindset, the collaborative mindset, the worldly mindset and the action mindset.
Along with several other Teaching Methodologies, KFA MBA is delivered with Dual Faculty System (DFS) as mentioned in below section.
KFA’s MBA is all about preparing students for Number 2 and Number 3 Schools of their lives. KFA believes there should be 3 schools in any management student’s life:
- Number 1 School - The Academic Institute, where students acquire both academic and professional education;
- Number 2 School - Corporates/Multinationals, where graduates go and work after studies; and
- Number 3 School - The Entrepreneurship Venture, which she/he establishes after acquiring knowledge and experience from Number 1 and Number 2 Schools respectively.
The objectives of KFA MBA are aimed at:
- Creating the skills and abilities required to provide strong leadership and management in a complex global and changing business environment by providing students with an understanding of the management disciplines of accounting & finance, marketing and managing people. Elective subjects can further extend this knowledge base to accommodate student interest and vocational needs.
- Offering opportunities to explore modern aspects of Business Administration not previously encountered and to broaden aspects that were covered in previous studies
- Developing a keen appreciation of some key theoretical concepts, major economic themes and significant current issues surrounding Business Administration
- Providing opportunities for a practical application of the Business Administration perspective for businesses in global, regional and national scenario.
- Developing an awareness of the professional context in which graduates with Business Administration credentials find employment
- Assisting students to further develop personal skills in critical thinking, research, bibliography, analysis, verbal argument and professional writing.